Our established window cleaning round covers much of Surrey and Sussex, serving both domestic and commercial clients.
?One off? cleans are also availiable whether it be for a special occasion or end of tenancy.
We use modern reach and wash equipment to access all Windows above ground floor level. Where it is the preference of the customer we are happy to clean ground floor Windows using traditional methods to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
Internal window cleaning can also be carried out. We will always wear disposable shoe covers to avoid damaging any of your floors or carpets.
Reach & Wash Window Cleaning
Reach & Wash window cleaning, or as it is also known, water fed pole window cleaning, is a method of cleaning windows that allows us to work from the safety of the ground. The majority of windows are cleaned nowadays using this method because of the increased safety aspect.
The advantages of reach and wash window cleaning are:
– Windows that were previously inaccessible can now be cleaned. I.e. Windows above a conservatory.
– Using water fed pole allows us to work much higher than is possible using ladders. We are able to clean Windows up to 4 stories in height.
– Increased privacy for residents.
– Safety is increased for both the operative and the customer.
– Less risk of damage to your property.
– The reach and wash system is much better at cleaning window frames than cloths.
The Way it Works
The water fed pole system works by taking tap water and purifying it into pure water. This pure water is then transported in a tank located in the back of our van to your property, where it is then pumped up a pole that has a brush on the end and used to scrub and rinse the window clean.
The reason the water has to be purified first is because if you were to do the same thing with regular tap water, when the water dries on the glass it would leave the window covered in spots. The spots are the impurities in regular tap water such as calcium, potassium, etc.
Sparkle Window Cleaning we always clean the frames, sills, glass and front door as standard.
Cash, Credit/Debit Card and Direct Debit
Monday - Friday 7.30am - 6.00pm